Become the Director of Finance for Accounting Management Solutions!
Play the clip using the stand-alone player
Accounting Management Solutions has been retained by Health Imperatives to conduct their search for a Director of Finance. Health Imperatives is an agency whose mission is to improve the health and safety of individuals, families, and communities in Southeastern Massachusetts and across the state. Services range from family planning to emergency domestic violence/s*xual assault resources to nutrition and home visiting programs for young parents.
• Prepare all financial reports, including internal financial statements; reports to federal, state, local government, and private funding sources; federal tax returns, state filings and reports for government regulatory agencies.
• Provide financial reports and information to the CEO, Management, Treasurer, Finance Committee and Board of Directors to inform decision-making and to project financial status of agency.
• Executive analysis to inform decision-making and to project financial strength of the agency.
• Coordinate the annual independent audit and other federal, state and local program reviews or audits, including review by Audit Committee.
• Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to provide for internal control and to assure the safeguarding of assets, regulatory compliance and the reliability of financial statements and reports. Establish purchasing policies that provide for optimal use of funds.
• Operate finance and accounting function within GAAP and government auditing standards, including OMB, Section A-133 and Massachusetts Executive Office of Administration and Finance.
• Evaluate operations to identify cost containment and increased revenue opportunities, and recommends operational changes to leadership team and manager/supervisors.
• Assure maximum revenue from payors and patients by maximizing billing rates and collection in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
• Provide reports on cash flows and prepares cash projections as requested.
• Oversee, mentor and guide the Finance Department including GL, payroll, AP, AR, and budget/contracts.
• Manage banking and other financial institution relationships, including investment of funds.
• Assure compliance with debt obligations and reporting.
• Budget vs. actual reporting and analysis.
• Work with management to identify funds for building reserves and for investment.
• Ensure coordination of the annual independent audit and other federal, state and local program reviews or audits, including review by Audit Committee.
• Work as a change agent cross organizationally through collaboration with the members of the Senior Management Team and other managers as necessary.
• All other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
Thursday, May 31st 2012 at 9:52AM
You can also
click here to view all posts by this author...
Please Login To Post Comments...
Forward This Career Article Entry!
Career Content Home
Know Before You Go
Click here for information to know before you go on the cruise
Click here for helpful cruising tips for first-time and experienced cruisers
and Powered By
Copyright © 2013